Over time the Warragamba Pipeline has been subjected to soil erosion, batter slumping and scour has caused accumulation of soil and silt around the pipeline channel.
Ertech’s scope involves civil remediation works including:
- Clearing and de-silting of the pipeline channel
- Removal, replacement or stabilisation of existing retaining walls
- Stabilisation and re-grading of cutting batters
- Rock scaling and re-grading of exposed rock outcrops
- Revegetation of cutting batters
- Construction of surface water drainage systems
- Vegetation removal
- Minor concrete repairs
- Installation of pipeline stabiliser rods
The project is due to begin in July 2019 with works taking place until early 2020.