Ertech was contracted to maintain and repair over 40km of gravel roads, construct 6.9km of new embankment, road surfacing and concrete causeways at the Shoalwater Bay Training Area.
Shoalwater Bay Training Area Works
- ClientDepartment of Defence
- LocationRockhampton, QLD
- Year of completion2020
Scope of works
- Quarry operations to produce re-sheet material and capping
- Road maintenance (re-grading and re-sheeting) on various sections
- Reshaping damaged access tracks and re sheet with on-site gravel supply
- Flood mitigation work
- Concrete and scour protection work
- Bulk Earthworks (vertical alignment raise of RD02)
- Installing traffic furniture (guard rail etc.
- Drainage (Installing new and clean drains out of existing ones)